Does SDG sound like code? It’s time to “unlock” that code and find the most original way to present sustainable development goals to your community. Unlock SDGs hackathon – online brainstorming match on May 20 – 21!
The Sustainable Development Goals or Global Goals are a collection of 17 interlinked global goals designed to be a “blueprint to achieve a better and more sustainable future for all.” SDG aims to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
17 SDGs list:
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequality
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
- Partnerships to achieve the Goal
CHALLENGE: “UNLOCK” 1 GOAL
During the 2-day hackathon, participants will have to create an original presentation of 1 of the 17 SDG goals and offer solutions to achieve that goal and put them into practice in their environment. Presentation of the goal and action plan can be songs, dances, social actions, photo collages, hashtags, videos, and more. The key is to be impactful, memorable, and adaptable. Duration of each presentation – 5 min.
- Fulfillment of the main topic;
- Originality of the idea;
- Innovative method of applications (to support solutions based on innovation);
- Public opinion – number of votes
Detailed program, jury and prizes will be announced soon!
REGISTRATION: PARTICIPANT FORM
The organizer of the event is Klaipeda City Municipality. Partners: Klaipeda Association of Youth Organizations “Round Table”, Nordic Council of Ministers’ Office in Lithuania, Light House.