Become an Ambassador
Did you know that Klaipeda will hold the European Youth Capital title for the year 2021? Would you like to contribute to youth initiatives and be a part of the EYC2021 program?
We are looking for #chooseklaipeda ambassadors. If you are the one, who loves Klaipeda and would be willing to contribute to the implementation of Klaipeda – European Youth Capital 2021 activities, join our team and be responsible for:
- Spreading information about Klaipeda – EYC2021;
- Attracting initiative youth;
- Assistance in organizing events;
- Presentations of Klaipeda – EYC2021 in Klaipeda, Lithuania and abroad;
- Assistance in initiating and implementing national and international projects;
- Contributing to other activities, according to your experience and willingness.
- A unique opportunity to help implement Klaipeda – EYC2021 program;
- New contacts and networking;
- Training, counseling and all relevant material for ambassadors;
- Enhanced experience and new challenges;
- The attributes of the European Youth Capital.
Anyone can become an ambassador, regardless of age, gender, or nationality. The key values for us are your desire, willingness to take initiative and the possibility to spend your free time for the project. Ambassadors will be provided with all the necessary information and material on Klaipeda’s – EYC021.
Please fill out an ambassador’s application form and we will get in touch with you.*
If there’s anything holding you back or you feel the need to discuss with us prior to joining the ambassador team, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become an ambassador and promote Klaipeda all around the world!
*only relevant candidates will be contacted