COLOURS – An environment to open up, become mature.
- The professional advice centre for the LGBTQI community;
- Concert of “Finger dancer”
- “Street Culture“ week
- International Symposium for LGBTQI Friendly Youth policy formation
- Platform “Inconvenient topics” (thematic discussions, workshops, performances and parties, social experiments)
- Rainbow days
- International LGBT + Film Festival
- Experimental incubator for the development of openness culture (VR technologies, displays, volumetric constructions)
- Social campaigns to increase society openness
Key qualitative indicators: at least three youth spaces created; Growing youth satisfaction in urban infrastructure, Growing number of creative initiatives, events in periphery; growing youth satisfaction with leisure activities; growing public awareness and openness (Decreasing homophobia in society; growing sense of security among youth exclusion groups; Percentage of young people remaining in Klaipeda.