LEADERSHIP – Youth entrepreneurship platform.
- International youth initiatives on social entrepreneurship, addressing challenges of the city;
- Youth, NGO service fairs for businesses, politicians;
- Youth awareness campaign for the development of a positive attitude towards entrepreneurship;
- Joint business and disabled community meetings/discussions, presenting success stories of disabled people integration into the labour market.
- Youth Entrepreneurship Incubator
- Youth Entrepreneurship Event
- Awards for the most coveted employer for young people
- Career training for the community
- A cycle of success stories for young entrepreneurs on YouTube
- International social entrepreneurship competitions
Key qualitative indicators: Growing number of people, who after EYC2021 activities would like to start business; growing business openness for the disabled people.