SOLIDARITY – promotion of volunteering and its recognition, a platform for sustainable development and humanitarian aid.
- Set up of the multifunctional centre
- Volunteering promotion system
- International volunteering and solidarity festival
- Humanitarian aid initiatives
- International forum “Integration of people with disabilities in educational institutions”
- Social experiment “Experience me”
- Social campaign – a day without the Internet “Get rid of social network addiction”
- Organization of an educational campaign “For Sustainable Development”
Key qualitative indicators: growing political literacy of youth; Growth of perception and recognition of local, national and international youth policy; growing volunteering, NGO prestige and number of volunteering young people (growing number of volunteering youth.