COLOURS – a platform for raising public awareness and openness.
- International symposium for LGBT+ friendly youth policy development
- Platform “Unfavourable topics”
- Rainbow days
- Concert of “Finger dancer”
- International LGBT+ Film Festival
- “Street Culture” week
- Social campaigns to increase public openness
The platform is designed to raise public awareness, encourage openness, reduce society homophobia and increase the sense of security among exclusion groups.
Key qualitative indicators: at least three youth spaces created; Growing youth satisfaction in urban infrastructure, Growing number of creative initiatives, events in periphery; growing youth satisfaction with leisure activities; growing public awareness and openness (Decreasing homophobia in society; growing sense of security among youth exclusion groups; Percentage of young people remaining in Klaipeda.
COLOR PLATFORM COORDINATOR:
Mob. +370 614 88814