SOLIDARITY – a platform for the promotion of volunteering and its recognition, sustainable development and humanitarian aid.
- International volunteering and solidarity festival
- Social experiment “Experience, Hear, Discover Yourself as a Sea”
- Social campaign “Break your social media addiction”
- Humanitarian aid initiatives in support of neighbouring countries
- Educational campaigns “Sustainable Development goals”
- Establishment and operation of a multifunctional centre
The platform is designed to encourage volunteering, increase NGO’s prestige and to grow the number of young people, who are volunteering.
Key qualitative indicators: growing political literacy of youth; Growth of perception and recognition of local, national and international youth policy; growing volunteering, NGO prestige and number of volunteering young people (growing number of volunteering youth.
SOLIDARITY PLATFORM COORDINATOR: