SOLIDARITY – a platform for the promotion of volunteering and its recognition, sustainable development and humanitarian aid.
- International volunteering and solidarity festival
- International forum “Integration of People with Disabilities in Educational Institutions: Where We Are and Where We Should Be”
- Social experiment “Experience, Hear, Discover Yourself as a Sea”
- Social campaign “Break your social media addiction”
- Humanitarian aid initiatives in support of neighbouring countries
- Educational campaigns “Sustainable Development goals”
- Establishment and operation of a multifunctional centre
The platform is designed to encourage volunteering, increase NGO’s prestige and to grow the number of young people, who are volunteering.
Key qualitative indicators: growing political literacy of youth; Growth of perception and recognition of local, national and international youth policy; growing volunteering, NGO prestige and number of volunteering young people (growing number of volunteering youth.
SOLIDARITY PLATFORM COORDINATOR:
Platforms partners events:
- 09 d. Cultural event about Ukraine;
- 06 month. International Youth Camp in Ukraine;
- 18-20 d. The camp on Sustainable Development for students from all over Lithuania (300 students) organized by the Municipality and international “Sustainable Development” conference;
- 03 d. – International competition for ideas for sustainable development.
- 03 month. – Schools Forum (events cycle);
- 05 month. – Provocative installation in schools / promotional event (events cycle);
- 08 d. – Event “Experience, hear, discover yourself as a sea”;
- 11 month. – Presentation of the educational program at Litexpo Palace in the exhibition School 2021.
SPIRITUAL SUPPORT CENTER FOR YOUTH
- 03-05 months. Classes for students on the topic “Social campaign – a day without the Internet. Get rid of social network addiction ”(meeting cycle);
- 11-13 d. “Get Rid of Social Network Addiction“ Camp.