SPACES – a platform for the creation of safe and youth-friendly open spaces in consultations with young people.
- Campaign “Creating attractive urban spaces”
- International Workshop “New Stories of Unattractive Spaces”
- International Festival – Workshop “BeachArt”
- 24/7 open infrastructure for youth
- Experimental, pop-up spaces adjusted for the needs of young people
The platform is designed to create and functionalize youth spaces, increase youth satisfaction with urban infrastructure and satisfaction with leisure activities, increase the attractiveness of the spaces.
Key qualitative indicators: at least three youth spaces created; Growing youth satisfaction in urban infrastructure, Growing number of creative initiatives, events in periphery; growing youth satisfaction with leisure activities; growing public awareness and openness (Decreasing homophobia in society; growing sense of security among youth exclusion groups; Percentage of young people remaining in Klaipeda.
SPACES PLATFORM COORDINATOR: