LEADERSHIP – a platform to promote youth entrepreneurship.
The platform is coordinated by Lithuania Business University of applied sciences (LBUAS). LBUAS is a modern, open to society and independent higher education institution founded in 1994 that prepares professionals in social and physical sciences who are focused on Lithuanian and European labour market.
- Youth Entrepreneurship Incubator
- Entrepreneurship event “Youth for Youth”
- Youth, NGO service fairs
- Youth awareness campaign for the development of a positive attitude towards entrepreneurship
- Contact fairs “Youth – Business”
- Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- Career guidance for the disabled community
- Joint business and disabled community meetings/discussions, presenting success stories, integration of people with disabilities into the workplace
- Young entrepreneurs’ success stories on YouTube
- International social entrepreneurship contests
- Educational event on gender equality issues in business
The platform is designed to encourage young people’s determination to start a business, to encourage the openness of business to the disabled and to form positive attitudes towards entrepreneurship.
Key qualitative indicators: Growing number of people, who after EYC2021 activities would like to start business; growing business openness for the disabled people.
LEADERSHIP PLATFORM COORDINATOR: