LEADERSHIP – a platform to promote youth entrepreneurship.
- Youth Entrepreneurship Incubator
- Entrepreneurship event “Youth for Youth”
- Youth, NGO service fairs
- Youth awareness campaign for the development of a positive attitude towards entrepreneurship
- Contact fairs “Youth – Business”
- Youth Friendly Employer Awards
- Career guidance for the disabled community
- Joint business and disabled community meetings/discussions, presenting success stories, integration of people with disabilities into the workplace
- Young entrepreneurs’ success stories on YouTube
- International social entrepreneurship contests
- Educational event on gender equality issues in business
The platform is designed to encourage young people’s determination to start a business, to encourage the openness of business to the disabled and to form positive attitudes towards entrepreneurship.
Key qualitative indicators: Growing number of people, who after EYC2021 activities would like to start business; growing business openness for the disabled people.
LEADERSHIP PLATFORM COORDINATOR:
Platform partners events:
IMMANUEL KANT BALTIC FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, HANAHOLMEN – THE SWEDISH-FINNISH CULTURAL CENTER, ESTONIAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, LIEPAJA UNIVERSITY, ERASMUS STUDENT NETWORK ESN LITHUANIA: ROTARACT
- On 23th – 23th of April – International social entrepreneurship competition.
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT, ROTARACT KLAIPEDA, LCC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, KMTP, KLAIPEDA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CLUB:
- On April, May, September, October. – Youth information campaigns for the development of a positive attitude towards entrepreneurship.
KLAIPĖDA YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS ASSOCIATION “ROUND TABLE”, KLAIPĖDA DEAF YOUTH ORGANIZATION:
- On 20th of May – Career education training for the disabled community;
- On 21th of May – Joint business, disability community meetings, discussions, presenting success stories and integration of people with disabilities in the workplace.
LCC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY:
- On May. – Fair of services provided by youth and NGOs for business.
LIMA (LITHUANIAN MARKETING ASSOCIATION), KLAIPĖDA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS CLUB:
- On May. – Contact fair “Youth for Business”.
KLAIPĖDA YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS ASSOCIATION “ROUND TABLE”:
- On September – Educational events on gender equality issues;
- On 26th of November – Awards for the most coveted youth employer.
STARTUP KLAIPĖDA, INTERNSHIP LITHUANIA, MY CITY KLAIPĖDA, ROTARACT KLAIPĖDA:
- On 12th – 14th of November – Entrepreneurship event “Youth for Youth”.