The POP-UP space is a constantly moving space for young people. It can host a variety of events: from trainings, discussions, serious conversations to concerts, dance duels or just parties. The youth space started in 2021, Sea Festival – July 23 with a youth spot. However, as if nothing has ended this day, the events are still going on and will certainly take place. There are a variety of events: discussions, dances, concerts, fashion shows, workshops, breathing classes… More about the events and everything else https://www.facebook.com/chooseklaipeda
Already happened events in the POP-UP space:
- August 7 Finnish of the „Colour run“
- August 8 Youth weekend concert
- August 12 #chooseklaipeda Ambassadors initiative for the International Youth Day
- September 8 Discussion cycle: “There is nothing to do in Klaipeda”
- September 10 Sustainable FASHION Evening
- September 15 Discussion cycle: “There is nothing to do in Klaipeda”
- September 22 Discussion cycle: “There is nothing to do in Klaipeda”
- September 24 Speed dating for Youth
- September 25 concert “Unfinished business”
- October 6 Discussion cycle: “There is nothing to do in Klaipeda”
- October 30 Pumpkin chopping and concert “Halloween party”
- November 20 Lose yourself rap freestyle competition
- December 12 from 4 p.m. Christmas open dance lessons with Tendance Dance School and disco with DJ Montello (org. Tendance)
- 2021 December 14 – 2022 January 23 Exhibition of final works of Klaipėda Adam Brak Art School. The opening of the exhibition on December 14th. 6 p.m.
POP-UP SPACE IS PAUSED TILL APRIL.
To organize your event in Atgimimo Square, contact us by e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +370 622 17945 and we will start organizing your event together!