Let’s help Ukraine
On March 2 The Information Assistance Center for Ukraine was opened in Klaipeda. The center is located on LCC International University students have been gathering all the necessities in order to deliver them to Ukraine. Everyone who wants to contribute or provide their support to the center is invited to join.
Center working hours: Monday-Sunday, 12:00-18:00.
Location: Atgimimo Square (in front of The Klaipėda State Musical Theatre).
There is also a list of things that Ukraine currently needs:
На русском / українською мовою / In English
The Information Assistance Center for Ukraine also accepts all bottles with a deposit label for recycling. All the collected money will go to the Ukrainian Culture and Education Center “Rodyna”, which provides assistance to refugees from Ukraine.
Please find different links to the organizations which provide help to Ukraine:
- “The National Bank of Ukraine” collects money for all needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
- “Red Cross Ukraine” receives donations for humanitarian aid, from helping refugees to training doctors.
- “Army SOS” – a non-profit organization that purchases necessary ammunition, shields, intercommunication facilities, uniforms and food supply for the Ukrainian army.
- “Come Back Alive” – a humanitarian organization that collects money for food and medical supplies, trainings, uniforms, necessary equipment (arms excluded).
- “United Help Ukraine” – distributes food and medical supplies to internally displaced people in Ukraine.
- “Revived Soldiers Ukraine” – funds medication and medical supplies for army hospitals on the front line.
- “Strong together” – National Volunteer Coordination Center.
8. “Aukok.lt” – humanitarian, first aid and psychological help.
9. “Blue Yellow” – a non-governmental organization that has been supporting the Ukrainian armed forces and civilians affected by the war since 2014.
Link: Blue / Yellow for Ukrainehttps://www.blue-yellow.lt/lt/.
Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) invite volunteers to join to help Ukraine together:
Please find the NGOs registration forms for volunteers down below:
Lithuanian Caritas: https://forms.gle/EkAD8iSJt4aYYr3x8
Lithuanian Red Cross: https://forms.gle/NtAELQKKRhevaJiM6
Save the Children: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Food Bank: www.maistobankas.lt/reg
The Maltese organization: https://forms.office.com/r/E3gGXPpkvB .
More organizations: https://www.klaipeda.lt/…/kviecia-suremti-pecius…